Terms & Conditions
Enrolment, Payment, Cancellation & Refund
1. Enrolment is not considered complete until payment has been made (either with a deposit, an instalment or full payment) and has cleared.
2. Payments for coaching packages are non-refundable unless good reason is provided, such as the program being falsely advertised.
3. If you subscribe to a payment plan you agree to pay the remaining instalments on their due date until the amount has been paid in full. This applies even if you decide to cancel your booking. If you subscribe to a payment plan and fail to pay your instalments on the dates agreed, your access to the program will be temporarily cancelled without a refund until the payment has been received.
4. Payments up front are accepted via bank transfer, credit or debit card, via direct debit or through PayPal. Please note, if you do not have a PayPal account you can still make your purchase with PayPal by using your credit or debit card, simply tick the box when you see it or checkout as a guest.
5. Refunds cannot be given once payment has been made, in part or in full. This applies to deposits or instalments paid as well as full payments. Refunds are not awarded to anyone who failed to take part in the program they were enrolled in. You have to do the work and take responsibility for your part.
6. By purchasing any of Jaye Mason’s coaching packages you are agreeing to the following terms:
6.1. If you cancel a coaching session with less than 24 hours notice, full payment of that session will be forfeited, at the discretion of Jaye. This also covers ‘free’ sessions given as bonuses or as part of a program. If more than 24 hour’s notice is given, you may re-arrange the session.
6.2. Coaching sessions must be taken within the time period agreed, either within the coaching program or time frame communicated, after which date they expire.
6.3. Jaye will offer up to a 50% refund (pro rata’d based on sessions and resources received) if you are hugely dissatisfied with the coaching program you have completed and you have given her a chance to rectify your reasons why you feel you haven’t got value. This is provided you have done the work, taken self-responsibility, asked for any clarification and followed her advice.
6.4. Jaye agrees to keep all information you share with her as confidential. She may share elements of your journey and results with prospective or other clients but only to inspire and never with any biographical information which may identify you or your business. I may also need to share details with my insurance company, upon request.
6.5. Any additional support you request which is outside of the agreed benefits for the program will be negotiated on a case by case basis and additional monies may need to be paid.
6.6. You, as the client agrees to;
6.6.1. be on time for every session (as we’ll finish at the finish time), be prepared and have completed any homework set.
6.6.2. not consume any alcohol or drugs before our sessions, and to declare any medication which may adversely affect your behaviour or cognition. 6.6.3 not share any of the information or practices imparted during a session, through any communication with Jaye or from any homework, without her express permission. 7.6.4 be in courageous and full communication, for example to ask for clarification when you don’t understand, to be honest if something isn’t working, to ask for further support if needed and to not wait until the end of the program to voice anything that has come up that hasn’t been working for you. 7.6.5 to complete the coaching program or series of sessions as agreed at the start, even if resistance arises, knowing that the way out is by continuing on, not by avoiding.
Disclaimer: I will advise you on different processes to benefit your mental and emotional well-being. However, you must implement your own decisions and I cannot take any responsibility for the results of you carrying out these activities. I also cannot do the work for you: you must take responsibility to set your own goals and take the actions to reach them. I’m here as your mentor to support and guide you and for accountability too if required.
Insurance: I have insurance with BGI Insurance covering Professional Liability and Public Liability. A copy of my certificate may be provided upon request.